- New Pilates Participants: New participants are required to begin with at least 3 private sessions before joining a class. The discounted Getting Started package is designed for those new to Pilates and the studio.
- Appointments Only: Pre-registration is required for all classes and sessions.
- Classes: All clients are required to pre-register for a class 8 hours in advance. You can contact the studio or use the online scheduler to sign up for classes.
- Duets / Private Sessions: A Duet or Private sessions can be requested thru the online system. Your request will be reviewed and an appointment scheduled with 12 hours of the time request was submitted.
- Upon Arrival: Please arrive 5 minutes early so that you can remove your shoes and get prepared for the class (use the restroom and put on your Pilates socks). Please respect fellow students by turning off cellphones.
- Cancellations: Please understand that in order to maintain the most efficient schedule possible, cancellations must be made 8 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full price of the service. To cancel out of a class, you can call, text, email or use the MindBody On Line Scheduler.
- Sales: All package sales are final & expire automatically 5 months after the date of purchase.
- Inclement Weather: The Studio does not follow the schools’ decisions about cancellations. In case of inclement weather, please check the online scheduler or call 860-208-6763 to check the status of a class. Auto emails will be sent from the online scheduler when class is canceled. If a class is cancelled for any reason, you will not be charged.